Dear Prospective Member:
The Downtown Milford Business Association is an organization of business owners, retailers, land owners, developers, restaurants, banks and professional services dedicated to creating a family friendly, safe environment where people can live, shop, play, work and dine in a classic New England setting. To accomplish this, we need everyones' help and support.
We are very excited to offer you excellent marketing tools, depending on your membership level, as part of your yearly membership. Thanks to a generous grant by DMBA Member Jamie Rude of Humanitects, the DMBA built a new website which gives you opportunities to advertise your business. As a member of the DMBA, you will automatically have a listing on the site. Our General Membership meetings are held every third Friday of the month at 8:30 a.m. at the Milford Chamber Conference Room, 5 Broad Street. Beginning in May 2016, our monthly meetings will be held on the third Friday, 8:30 a.m., in our new location - at the Milford Public LIbrary in the Program Room.
Our meetings are lively and informative, and I highly recommend that you come! If you wish to attend as a one-time guest, please complete the Contact Us form on this site.
Our mission is to brand downtown Milford and expand our marketing reach outside of the local area. We accomplish this through the following marketing ventures:
- Events listings on the Connecticut's official tourism site - CTvisit.com.
- The DMBA information booth that is stationed at all the downtown events throughout the year. As a member, you can provide coupons, brochures, etc. to be distributed.
- This website with advertising and sponsorship opportunities. As a member you are automatically listed on the site with a link to your website.
- The Downtown Milford Business Association brochure. This brochure is distributed to the area hotels, real estate agencies, downtown businesses, the New Haven train station, etc.
- The Downtown Milford Farmers' Market: we have an exhibitor table there every Saturday, 9 am - 1 pm, June through October. You may provide some small marketiing materials for display and hand out.
As you can see, we are determined to put downtown Milford and the surrounding shopping and dining area on the map! Please consider joining the Downtown Milford Business Association. Click on the membership level links to determine which membership opportunity best suits you and your business. If you need additional information or have questions, please feel out the contact form.
Executive Director, Downtown Milford Business Association