Trained professionals are available to guide you through both the SBA Disaster Loan Assistance and State of Connecticut Bridge Loan (when available). They are:
What is available to me right now?
- Unemployment for work, shared work & self employed
- State of CT Bridge Loan (ON HOLD)
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan and Loan Advance
- The Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- DOL Guidance Family and Medical Leave Act
- State of Connecticut Department of Revenue Services Deferment of Sales & Use Tax
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
Yes, they were meant to work in tandem. However, due to overwhelming response, the State of CT Bridge Loan program is not accepting new applications at this time.
Yes! It is a case by case situation, but please apply as the federal proposals will soon go into effect.
Yes, but you can not double dip. If you use SBA for payroll then you cannot access PPP and vice versa.
The Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development (DECD) has created a COVID-19 Business Emergency Response Unit dedicated to assisting businesses navigate resources and develop new resources. A dedicated phone line is available at 860-500-2333 to provide assistance to Connecticut’s small businesses for this purpose.