Who do I contact for funding technical assistance?

Trained professionals are available to guide you through both the SBA Disaster Loan Assistance and State of Connecticut Bridge Loan (when available). They are:


Can I apply for both SBA and CT Bridge Loan?

Yes, they were meant to work in tandem. However, due to overwhelming response, the State of CT Bridge Loan program is not accepting new applications at this time.

If I am self employed can I apply for unemployment?

Yes! It is a case by case situation, but please apply as the federal proposals will soon go into effect.

Can I apply for everything?

Yes, but you can not double dip. If you use SBA for payroll then you cannot access PPP and vice versa.

Additional Resources

The Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development (DECD) has created a COVID-19 Business Emergency Response Unit dedicated to assisting businesses navigate resources and develop new resources. A dedicated phone line is available at 860-500-2333 to provide assistance to Connecticut’s small businesses for this purpose.