- This event has passed.
17th Annual Pirate’s Day
June 9, 2019 @ 5:00 am - 11:00 am$10
Come down to Lisman Landing for “Pancakes with the Pirates”, then stay for the arrival of Captain Kidd himself by boat in Milford Harbor. (pancake tickets required)
Then we head to the Milford Green to search for pirate booty on a kids’ treasure hunt through town and enjoy arts & crafts, fun ghost tours of the Chamber of Commerce, unique vendors, and live music throughout the day!
Don’t forget to dress like a pirate if you are so inclined!
PANCAKES WITH THE PIRATES – LISMAN LANDING – 9 am and 10 am Seatings
Character Breakfast with the Pirates! Get your photo taken, your face painted, and enjoy breakfast on the water!
$10 per person – PURCHASE ONLINE ABOVE
In the event we sell out, tickets will not be available to purchase on site on the day of the event. We strongly advise purchasing tickets in advance.
Captain Kidd comes into town on the OZ and takes over Milford! This event is attended by hundreds of “pirates” and is not to be missed! Put on your best pirate garb and pick up your PIRATES DAY MAP at Lisman Landing until noon at the DMBA Table or grab one at the DMBA table on the Green from 12:30 to 3:00 pm.
Throughout the afternoon, there will be vendors, storytime and kids art activities on the Green along with live entertainment.
FULL EVENT SCHEDULE
- 9:00 am to 11:00 am: Pancakes with Pirates
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm: Food Trucks
- Noon: Captain Kidd and Crew arrive on The OZ
The Milford Green from Noon to 3:00 pm:
- Pirate Treasure Map Hunt – search for pirate booty by way of a treasure map
- Kids Activities: Storytime with Author Katie Carroll, arts and crafts, face painting, fun ghost tours of the Chamber of Commerce
- Music: Rockin’ Ron and Captain Kidd and DJ Fred
MAPS AND TREASURE SPOTS
Click here to download your treasure map. Good luck!