- This event has passed.
20th Annual Pirate’s Day
June 6 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
The DMBA is thrilled to once again host Milford’s favorite swashbuckling tradition: Pirate’s Day!
Dress like a pirate, rock out with Rockin’ Ron the Friendly Pirate, and (of course!) watch Captain Kidd & his mutinous crew invade Milford Harbor!
Grab yer spyglass and visit Lisman Landing between 9-1pm to dance and sing with Rockin’ Ron the Friendly Pirate! And don’t miss the stars of the show! Watch Captain Kidd & his scurvy crew arriving in Milford Harbor right here at 12:30pm!
Then we head to the Milford Green to search for pirate booty on a kids’ treasure hunt through town and enjoy arts & crafts, unique vendors, and live music throughout the day!
Don’t forget to dress like a pirate if you are so inclined!
Here’s what’s on tap!
PANCAKES WITH THE PIRATES – LISMAN LANDING – 9 am and 10:30 am Seatings
Character Breakfast with the Pirates! Get your photo taken, enjoy balloon animals, have your face painted, and enjoy breakfast on the water!
Pancakes with Pirates Tickets are $15 per person.
*Each person entering the Pancakes with Pirates Dining Area needs to purchase his or her own ticket.
In the event we sell out, tickets will not be available to purchase on site on the day of the event. We strongly advise purchasing tickets in advance.
Captain Kidd comes into town on the OZ and takes over Milford! This event is attended by hundreds of “pirates” and is not to be missed! Put on your best pirate garb and pick up your PIRATES DAY MAP at Lisman Landing until noon at the DMBA Table or grab one at the DMBA table on the Green from 12:30 to 3:00 pm.
Throughout the afternoon, there will be vendors, storytime, pirate-themed yoga and kids art activities on the Green along with live entertainment.
FULL EVENT SCHEDULE
- 9:00 am to 11:00 am: Pancakes with Pirates
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm: Food Trucks
- Noon: Captain Kidd and Crew arrive on The OZ
The Milford Green:
- 11:00am Pirate Story Time with the Milford Public Library at the gazebo
- Kids Arts & Crafts at the DMBA booth from 11:00am – 3:00pm
- Pirate Treasure Map Hunt – search for pirate booty by way of a treasure map through the participating downtown storefronts from 12:00pm – 3:00pm
- Music: Rockin’ Ron and Captain Kidd and DJ Fred from 12:00pm – 3:00pm on the Green
- Pirate Yoga with Just Be Yoga. Sessions at 1:15, 1:45, and 2:30pm.
The Milford Historical Society:
- Tales of pirate lore and old-fashion lawn games 11:00am – 3:00pm
Spark imagination! Check out our downloadable word searches, coloring pages, how-tos, and pirate lingo right here:
From our DMBA family to yours, we hope you enjoy the day!