- This event has passed.
21st Annual Pirate’s Day
June 4 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
The DMBA is thrilled to once again host Milford’s favorite swashbuckling tradition: Pirate’s Day!
Dress like a pirate, rock out with Rockin’ Ron the Friendly Pirate, and (of course!) watch Captain Kidd & his mutinous crew invade Milford Harbor!
Watch Captain Kidd & his scurvy crew arriving in Milford Harbor right here at noonish!
Then we head to the Milford Green to search for pirate booty on a kids’ treasure hunt through town and enjoy arts & crafts, unique vendors, and live music throughout the day!
Don’t forget to dress like a pirate if you are so inclined!
Here’s what’s on tap!
SOLD OUT !! ALL SEATINGS – PANCAKES WITH THE PIRATES – LISMAN LANDING
Character Breakfast with the Pirates! Get your photo taken, enjoy balloon animals, have your face painted, and enjoy breakfast on the water with Rockin’ Ron the Friendly Pirate.
Pancakes with Pirates Tickets are $15 per person.
Captain Kidd comes into town on the OZ and takes over Milford! This event is attended by hundreds of “pirates” and is not to be missed! Put on your best pirate garb and pick up your Pirate’s Day Map at Lisman Landing until noon at the DMBA Table or grab one at the DMBA table on the Green anytime from 10:00 to 3:00 pm.
Throughout the afternoon, there will be vendors at Lisman’s Landing and on the Green, story time with the Milford Public Library children’s department at 10am , pirate-themed yoga at 11 am, face-painting and more!
FULL EVENT SCHEDULE
- 9:00, 10:00 & 11:00 am: Pancakes with Pirates Seatings with Rockin’ Ron the Friendly Pirate
- 10:00 am – 3:00pm: Vendors on Lisman’s Landing
- Noon: Captain Kidd and Crew arrive on The Elixir
The Milford Green:
- 10:00am Pirate Story Time with the Milford Public Library at the gazebo
- Kids Arts & Crafts at the DMBA booth from 11:00am – 3:00pm
- Pirate Treasure Map Hunt – search for pirate booty by way of a treasure map through the participating downtown storefronts from 11:00am – 2:00pm
- DJ Fred from 11:00am – 3:00pm on the Green
- Pirate Book Reading Milford Library 10am
- Pirate Yoga with Just Be Yoga at 11am
- Bring The Hoopla at 12 noon
- Rockin Ron the Friendly Pirate at 1pm
- Silver Steel Drum Band, Middle Green 1-3pm
The Milford Historical Society:
- Tales of pirate lore from Free Men of the Sea and old-fashion lawn games 10:00am – 3:00pm
Spark imagination! Check out our downloadable word searches, coloring pages, how-tos, and pirate lingo right here:
From our DMBA family to yours, we hope you enjoy the day!